Over the past 20 years of selling real estate in the Boulder Valley I have gained a lot of knowledge by having a lot of experiences. Helping you avoid situations that cause your stress is what I do every day. I love my job because every day is different but as the years have gone by I have definitely gotten better at what I do.
Whether this is your first time buying or selling a home or you are a seasoned pro, here are some general categories of information you might find helpful.
- Real Estate 101 – These are the basics of home buying or home selling. This is what you should be considering when you think about making a change in where you live.
- Statistics – Here is where you will find the latest statistics on the Boulder area real estate market as well as an archive of past data.
- For Sellers – These are topics which are of specific interest when you are selling a home in Colorado.
- For Buyers – These topics include, financing, inspection, valuation, affordability, etc.
- Resources – You will find items like lead based paint information, home energy checklist, home security checklist, radon information, etc.
I have designed this website to be a resource. If you don’t see what you are looking for let me know and I will get you the information you need.