My Business Principles
His approach can be described with the following words: friendly, high energy, no pressure, prompt and prepared. He likes to win and succeed, but think how he wins is more important than winning itself. He has been again chosen by his peers chair the Ethics Committee at the Boulder Area Realtor Association and he strives to uphold the high honor of that duty.
Neil lives in the Gunbarrel neighborhood in NE Boulder with his wife Kristy, their sons Jake and Ben, and their dog Dexter.
What is your professional priority?
The foundation of my business is serving my clients. To me, being client focused means doing the things which build relationships based upon respect, honesty and trust. By providing sound advice, based upon broad experience and deep expertise, I’m able to provide a solid framework from which my clients feel empowered to make smart decisions.
I have a long term focus. I know that if I consistently give great service, filled with integrity, I will attract abundance in all aspects of life. I believe this is best demonstrated by the small things done on a daily basis.
What do you love about living in Boulder County?
I love living in a place full of active and optimistic people. I love being able to commune with nature just a few miles from my house. I love the fact that I learn the meaning of humility on every bike ride I take.
What do you do for fun?
I love hanging out with my family and I enjoy sports of all kinds. Most of the time these two interests can be enjoyed together.
What is a favorite adventure that you likely won’t repeat?
Riding my bike solo from Seattle to Boston.
I like to listen to…
Podcasts – I love learning new things.
My cabin in Minnesota, no plumbing and no electricity, but plenty of peace, quiet and a great view.
Click here to view what his past clients have said about him.
Click here to see why Neil loves his career.
Click here to view my listing marketing plan.
- MBA with an emphasis in Finance and Entrepreneurship, University of Colorado, Boulder.
- BA in business administration from Principia College, Illinois.
- Numerous continuing education courses through the Colorado Association of Realtors®.
- CRS – Member of Council of Residential Specialists
- E-Pro – Designated Internet Professional
- Licensed Realtor® in Colorado since 1991.
- Boulder Area Realtor® Association.
- Colorado Association of Realtors®.
- National Association of Realtors®.
- Current chair of Grievance Committee
- Current chair of IRES – regional MLS system.
- Board of Directors for the Boulder Area Realtor®Association 1998 – 2006.
- Board of Manangers for IRES our regional MLS system – 2007- Current.
- Realtor® of the Year – 2006 Boulder Area Realtor® Association.
- Former President of the Boulder Area Realtor® Association.
- Former Treasurer of the Boulder Area Realtor® Association.
- Former Vice President of Information Services Boulder Area Realtor® Association.
- Former Vice President of Member Services Boulder Area Realtor® Association.
- Seller Agency, Buyer Agency and Real Estate Consultation.
- Serving all of Boulder County and the Front Range.
- Quality agent referral network throughout the U.S.
- Designated buyers agent for HUD homes in the Denver Metro Area.
Wife – Kristy; Son’s – Jake (18) and Ben (15)
- In my free time I enjoy golf, tennis, softball, biking, photography and hiking.
Email – Neil@NeilKearney.com
To call me right now click on the icon below. Google Voice will call us both and connect us for free.