Hello Real Estate Buffs! Today I might make somebody’s day. There are many buyers out there right now who are actively looking for homes but have not been able to find the right place. It is competitive out there and with 30% of the active listings in Boulder County already under contract, every serious buyer is looking for an edge. Here is a bonus sneak preview for readers of this blog. New listings that are on the way but not quite on the market!
- Dakota Ridge Luxury Townhome with 3 bedrooms with great views right on the park. $549,900
- Louisville two story in the Cherrywood neighborhood with 3 bedrooms upstairs, updates and a finished basement. $499,000.
- Downtown Boulder Luxury Condo with high end finishes, elevator access, secured parking, 2 + bedrooms and an awesome view from one of the three private patios. $TBD ($1.1 million range)
- Downtown Boulder Condo with two bedrooms plus some bonus areas for home office, huge wall of windows, secured parking $724,900.
- Rare 34.25 acre building site in Fourmile Canyon, 20 minutes from Boulder, multiple building sites, dividable, quiet, sunny, Fourmile creek runs through the property $279,000.
Call me directly to get more information on these properties. I have listing agreements signed on all properties but have been instructed by my clients that the homes are not quite ready to show.