We have seen a bit of a surge in the market over the past week or so. A few buyers are making the plunge and putting in offers on homes. I don’t think it will be a big up-tick once it all settles out but we are still in a similar range of market activity (measured by contracts and closings) that we have been in since June. Roughly 60 to 80 homes go under contract during an average week.
Here are some fun facts about the real estate market in Boulder County.
- 13% of listings in Boulder are under contract.
- 22% of listings in Superior are under contract.
- 16% of listings between $250k and $500k are under contract.
- 2.5% of listings over $1.5 million are under contract.
- Overall there is about 9 months of inventory on the market right now.
- In the mountains there is a 20 month supply of homes.