- Median price of a single family home in Boulder County – $374,000
- Median price of an attached dwelling in Boulder County – $210,900
- Median price of a single family home in the City of Boulder – $550,000
- Median price of an attached dwelling in the City of Boulder – $239,000
- Average days to receive an acceptable offer in Boulder County – 76 days
- Number of months of all inventory in Boulder County – 7.5
- Current number of active listings in Boulder County – 3,179
- Number of those listings that are under contract – 374 (11.7%)
Our market is doing well when compared to many other markets around the country. But it is still competitive, 88% of all homes on the market have not yet found a buyer. It would take 7.5 months to sell all of the available inventory given our current sales rate.
Away from the stats for the moment I have noticed that the showing rate for my listings has increased this month when compared to September. Lots of buyers looking at many houses before they choose 1. I have also heard of many people in town for relocation trips, those are buyers for next year.